The School Exchange Programme is designed for a group of students (min. 10 students) who are willing to improve their Spanish while getting to know the Spanish way of life and its culture. It is a programme made to measure depending the needs of the group.
Visit the enchanted Alhambra, admire the Sagrada Familia, enjoy the beach in the sunny Valencia or be an artist in the Prado museum… There are hundreds of museums, churches and architectural landmarks to help the students gain a wider perspective of Spanish culture.
The school trip can be thematic: History, Art, Food, Music, Dance, Science.
Students can stay in our residence or stay in hotels. Both options offer half or full board basis.
Send us the information about your group and we will make an unbeatable offer.
- Dates: All year
- Levels: All levels
- Ages: 10 – 17
- Length of course: Min. 1 Week
- Lessons/week: Upon request
- Accomodation Residence: 7 Hotels (FB / HB)
- Activity programme: Every day
- Transfers from/to VLC airport: Included
- Group Leader: Included (every 10 students)